From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Titles: Kii no kami, Gunai-shôyu
- Distinction: Shimazu retainer
- Japanese: 比志島国貞 (Hishijima Kunisada)
Hishijima Kunisada served Shimazu Yoshihisa and Yoshihiro and resided at Ichiki in Satsuma province. He served in a number of battles, including Mimigawa (1578) and Minamata (1581), and was considered an important retainer.
- Initial text from Sengoku Biographical Dictionary (Samurai-Archives.com) FWSeal & CEWest, 2005
- Yokoyama Manabu 横山学, Ryûkyû koku shisetsu torai no kenkyû 琉球国使節渡来の研究, Tokyo: Yoshikawa kôbunkan (1987), 39.