From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tenbun 2 (天文二年)
Timeline of 1533
- Takeda Katsuchiyo (Shingen) marries the daughter of Uesugi Tomooki.
- Imperial messenger asks Hôjô clan for annual tribute of Izu province, thus legitimizing the Hôjô control of that province.
- Saitô Dôsan succeeds his father as lord of Mino province.
- Kanrei Hosokawa Harumoto leads an attack on the Ishiyama Hongan-ji.
- Itô Yoshisuke succeeds his brother as lord of Hyûga province.
- Kimotsuki Kanetsugu, Shimazu clan retainer, becomes head of the Kimotsuki clan.
Births and Deaths
- Asakura Yoshikage is born (d. 1573).
- Daidôji Masashige is born (d. 1590).
- Elizabeth I of England is born (d. 1603).
- Kaihô Yûshô, Kanô school painter, is born (d. 1615).
- Kasagara Kagemune, Hôjô clan retainer, is born.
- Kimotsuki Kanemori is born (d. 1578).
- Murakami Takeyoshi is born (d. 1604).
- Ômura Sumidata, Christian daimyo, is born (d. 1587).
- Satomi Sanetaka, lord of Awa province, suffers the defection of his nephew Satomi Yoshitoyo and commits suicide (b. 1483).
- Shimazu Yoshihisa, lord of Satsuma, born (d. 1611).
- Tani Tadasumi, Chôsokabe clan retainer, is born (d. 1600).
- Yûki Harutomo, Hôjô clan retainer, is born (d. 1614).