From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Daiei 7 (大永七年)
Timeline of 1527
Other Events of 1527
- Miyoshi Motonaga establishes the so-called Sakai bakufu in the name of Ashikaga Yoshitsuna.
- The Ôuchi clan blocks the Hosokawa clan from access to the chief Ryûkyû maritime trading route.
- Shô Sei ascends to the throne of Ryûkyû.
- Shogun Ashikaga Yoshiharu flees Kyoto as result of conflict within the Hosokawa clan.
Births and Deaths
- Okada Shigeyoshi is born (d. 1583).
- Chiba Tanetomi is born (d. 1579).
- Date Sanemoto is born (d. 1587).
- Hatakeyama Takamasa is born (d. 1576).
- Honda Hirotaka is born (d. 1596).
- Kôsaka Masanobu is born (d. 1578).
- Miyoshi Yoshikata is born (d. 1562).
- Murakami Takakatsu dies.
- Ôta Gyûichi is born (d. 1613).
- Philip II of Spain is born (d. 1598).
- Saitô Yoshitatsu is born (d. 1561).
- Sakai Tadatsugu is born (d. 1596).
- Yagyû Muneyoshi is born (d. 1606).
- Yoshie Kagesuke is born (d. 1582).