- Territory: section of Kaga province
- Castle: Daishôji castle
- Lords: Maeda clan
- Kokudaka: 70,000 koku
- Japanese: 大聖寺藩 (daishouji han)
Daishôji han was an Edo period domain ruled by the Maeda clan. It was established in 1639 by Maeda Toshitsune, who split off the territory from his own Kaga domain, creating a new branch domain, which he gave to his third son Maeda Toshiharu. Located within Kaga province, the domain had a kokudaka of 70,000 koku.
The domain's territory covered some 133 villages in Enuma district (gun), as well as Kutani Village and another six villages in neighboring districts. Kutani became the center of a distinctive style of ceramics - Kutani wares - which remain among the most famous Japanese pottery styles today. Kutani wares were created originally at Toshiharu's orders.
Selected List of Lords
- Stele at former site of Daishôji domain's Edo mansion, today the University of Tokyo School of Medicine.