- Established: 1451
- Japanese: 長寿寺 (Chôju ji)
Chôju-ji was a Buddhist temple established in Naha in 1451. It was associated with a nearby branch shrine of Ise Shrine, and on at least one occasion in the early 18th century exchanged letters with the temple of Seiken-ji (near Sunpu, in what is today Shizuoka prefecture), following the 1710 death of Ryukyuan official Nakanishi chikudun and his burial at Seiken-ji.
- Gregory Smits, Maritime Ryukyu, University of Hawaii Press (2019), 141.
- Yokoyama Manabu 横山学, Ryûkyû koku shisetsu torai no kenkyû 琉球国使節渡来の研究, Tokyo: Yoshikawa kôbunkan (1987), 52.
- Miyagi Eishô 宮城栄昌, Ryûkyû shisha no Edo nobori 琉球使者の江戸上り, Tokyo: Daiichi Shobô (1982), 209.