It's not entirely finished yet, and I shall be citing sources. It's just that a keyboard doesn't make for a nice pillow. :-)
- The tag is just to let people who read the article know that it currently lacks sources, and that we are aware of it. Also, don't forget the [[Category:Bujutsu]] tag, to put it in the proper category.
- Also, some formatting tips:
- When making links with long U and O's - article titles don't include macrons, so you'll need to format links like this: [[Takenouchi Santo Ryu|Takenouchi Santô-ryû]]
- This wiki uses the curved macrons instead of the straight ones: ô,û, etc. And, we try to keep kanji out of the text as much as possible since each article should have the kanji in the information section at the top, so it shouldn't be necessary to put kanji in the text next to links, since when you click on that link, in theory you should be able to find the kanji in that main article - and it really clutters the text.
- Here are some more formatting tips: Help:Misc
--Kitsuno 11:24, 23 October 2007 (PDT)
Hoki Ryu vs. Katayama Hoki Ryu
Are these two the same thing? --Kitsuno 03:07, 24 October 2007 (PDT)
Yes, they are.
Katayama-ryu, Hoki-ryu and Katayama Hoki-ryu are basically the same ryuha, with the same founder, Katayama Hoki Hisayasu.
- Thanks, I changed one into a redirect. --Kitsuno 14:11, 24 October 2007 (PDT)
Just dropping ya line! Hope to see you soon.