From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Japanese: 鳥取藩 (Tottori han)
- Territory: parts of Hôki and Inaba provinces
- Castle: Tottori castle
- Lords: Ikeda clan
- Kokudaka: 325,000
The domain saw a peasant uprising in 1717.
Daimyô of Tottori
- Ikeda Narikuni (1787-1807)
- Luke Roberts, Performing the Great Peace: Political Space and Open Secrets in Tokugawa Japan, University of Hawaii Press (2012), 48.
- Constantine Vaporis, "Lordly Pageantry: The Daimyo Procession and Political Authority," Japan Review 17 (2005), 11.
- Mark Ravina, Land and Lordship in Early Modern Japan, Stanford University Press (1999), 19.