- Titles: Iga no kami
- Other Names: 松平忠優 (Matsudaira Tadamasu)
- Japanese: 松平 忠固 (Matsudaira Tadakata)
Matsudaira Tadakata was a lord of Ueda han who served the Tokugawa shogunate as sôshaban from 1834 until 1843. He served simultaneously as jisha bugyô from 1838 to 1843. He was named to the rôjû on 1857/9/13 and was dismissed from that position on 1858/6/23 following the signing of the Harris Treaty.
- Ryûei bunin 柳営補任, vol. 1, 86.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 412.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 594.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 3 (1937), 217.