- Titles: Mimasaka no kami
- Japanese: 伊沢政義 (Isawa Masayoshi)
After being promoted to Uraga bugyô from yoriai in 1853, he was named Shimoda bugyô in 1854 following the Convention of Kanagawa (which Isawa and three others signed on behalf of the shogunate), which opened Shimoda to American ships and sailors.
In 1855, he was reassigned to the position of fushin bugyô. The following year, he was named metsuke and assigned to oversee matters of coastal defense (kaibô). On 1857/12/28, he was named Edo machi bugyô, but was reassigned less than a year later and replaced by Ikeda Yorikata.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 513, 568, 575.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 100.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 243.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2, (1937), 472.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 3., 80.