- Founded: 1821, Shingyô Sôzu
- Other Names: 長谷山北ノ院 (choukokuzan kitanoin)
- Japanese: 大行寺 (daigyou-ji)
The temple was founded in 1821 by gakutô (highest ranking scholarly monk) Shingyô Sôzu, on the site of the moon-viewing tower (tsukimi goten) of Toyotomi Hideyoshi's Bukkôji Takakura Palace. It was then moved to its current location, adjacent to Bukkô-ji, in 1853.
- Plaques on-site.