- Titles: 中務少輔 (Nakatsukasa shôfu)
- Japanese: 浅野 長祚 (Asano Nagayoshi)
Asano was promoted from sakitegashira to Uraga bugyô on 1847/5/26. In that role, he oversaw a number of matters pertaining to coastal defense, met with Captain Matheson of the British ship Mariner, helped oversee the construction of the Western-style ship Sôshunmaru, and engaged in discussions with the central shogunate court regarding matters of coastal defense.
On 1852/int.2/10, he was reassigned to the position of Kyoto machi bugyô. After six years in that position, on 1858/6/5, he was reassigned to the position of Kobushin bugyô. The following year, he was dismissed from that position amidst the dismissal and (in some cases) house confinement of a number of prominent figures associated with foreign affairs.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 84, 189, 202, 347.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 579.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 3 (1937), 210.