From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Eiroku 3 (永禄三年)
Timeline of 1560
- 1560/3/3 Uesugi Kenshin seizes Toyama castle from the Jinbo clan.
- 1560/5 Satake Yoshiaki urges Uesugi Kenshin to attack the Hôjô clan.
- 1560/7 Oda Nobunaga invades Mino province and clashes with the Ichihashi family (vassals of the Saitô).
- 1560/8 Rokkaku Yoshikata engages Asai Hisamasa at the Battle of Norada.
- 1560/9 Uesugi Kenshin attacks the Hôjô lands in the Kantô.
Other Events of 1560
- Asai Hisamasa of northern Ômi is forced to retire in favor of his son, Nagamasa.
- Môri Motonari receives the title of Mutsu no kami.
- Saitô Yoshitatsu defeats Oda troops near the Sunomata River.
Battles of 1560
Births and Deaths of 1560
- 1560/5/19 Imagawa Yoshimoto is killed in battle at Okehazama.