From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ôei 22 (応永二十二年)
Timeline of 1415
Other Events of 1415
- The section of the Grand Canal reaching Beijing is completed, and Chinese maritime trade shifts to a focus on domestic trade via the canal, rather than over sea.
- Rebellions break out in eastern Japan, lasting for two years.
- Taromai, king of Nanzan, receives official investiture from Ming China.
Births and Deaths
- Kanamaru, founder of the Second Shô Dynasty of Ryûkyû, is born (d. 1476).
- Rennyo is born (d. 1499).
- Shô Taikyû, fifth king of the First Shô Dynasty, is born (d. 1461).