From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ôei 34 (応永三十四年)
Timeline of 1427
Other Events of 1427
- Akamatsu Mitsusuke departs Kyoto for Mimasaka.
- The Ankoku-zan jukaboku stele is erected; it is today the oldest surviving example of Okinawan writing.
- Emperor Go-Hanazono visits shogunal heir Ashikaga Yoshinori at the Muromachi Palace.
- Ryûtan pond is built at Shuri castle for the recreation of visiting Chinese investiture envoys.
- Yamana Tokihiro serves as an agent of the shogunate in launching a punitive attack against Akamatsu Mitsusuke.
- Zeami loses shogunal patronage to On'ami (Kanze Motoshige).
Births and Deaths