Talk:Wake no Kiyomaro
1. I've got three great sources in use, here, and will study further in order to make headings and break down the material. Also, I've been to Goo Shrine, and took tons of great pictures. I'll upload a few representative ones for a later page of Goo Shrine.
2. I took pictures of a long string of paintings in Goo Shrine and of a statue of Wake no Kiyomaro. They are being uploaded on my blog. Should I just give a link to the blog post about Wake? Or should I upload only a representative pic to the article here on the wiki?
3. Wake died in the Heian Period, but spent most of his life in the Nara. Should I include him in both periods? I'm going to go ahead and do so, and if you disagree, please change it. Nagaeyari 06:17, 12 September 2006 (PDT)
- As to the images, better to upload whichever ones are suited for inclusion in the article here, so you can add inline thumnails. See the article on Go-Shirakawa for example syntax.
- --Kryo 07:09, 12 September 2006 (PDT)
Thanks a lot. I hope I didn't upload too large an image with this one. Lastly, in order to save space, I linked to an external page that shows the Goo Shrine picture scroll Nagaeyari 07:39, 12 September 2006 (PDT)
Long Vowel Sounds
Unlike the other articles, this article has the code for the long sounds, rather than the long-sound characters - like this & o c i r c ; (I had to put spaces otherwise it wouldn't show the code) - I am not 100% sure that will affect searches, but I think we should stick with the characters rather than the code, for consistency's sake. Also, I think it is best to change the "province" links to lower case for the word "Province" - Wiki has this annoying problem that only the FIRST word doesn't matter whether it is capital or not, but the other words do matter. --Kitsuno 22:47, 15 September 2006 (PDT)