I'm having trouble linking my italic words to other artcles. Nagaeyari 07:04, 10 September 2006 (PDT)
- Just put the italic marks outside the brackets, instead of inside (ex.: ''[[insei]]'').
- What's inside the double brackets should only be the name of the article that will be linked, if you want to have the text of the link be different from the name of the article, for example, Retired Emperor Sutoku, you would use [[Emperor Sutoku|Retired Emperor Sutoku]], just adding a pipe and the text you want the link to say.
- --Kryo 10:08, 10 September 2006 (PDT)
So I guess our "emperor" format will be a hyphen after the "Go", as in "Go-Shirakawa".
--Kitsuno 11:02, 10 September 2006 (PDT)
- (Knowing little to nothing about Japanese language) Is Go a title prefix then? If so, should change category link so this article sorts under S instead of G.
- --Kryo 11:16, 10 September 2006 (PDT)
- Well, sort of, but that is how they are known, so I think the way we have it arranged by the "Go" is the best way.
- --Kitsuno 11:20, 10 September 2006 (PDT)
Those tilde things over vowels
Gotta get rid of them, or change the targeted page.
- Changed the link targets to use non-special characters while I was adding images to the article.--Kryo 18:10, 10 September 2006 (PDT)