Changes

From SamuraiWiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
no edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:  +
[[File:Umundasui-udun-ezucho.jpg|right|thumb|400px|A diagram of the design and construction of the ''[[karahafu]]'' entrance to the Main Hall of [[Shuri castle]], in the ''Momourasoe udun gofushin ezu chô''. Naha City Museum of History.]]
 
*''Date: [[1846]]''
 
*''Date: [[1846]]''
 
*''Japanese'': 百浦添御殿御普請日記 ''(Momourasoe udun gofushin nikki / Umundasui udun gofushin nikki)''
 
*''Japanese'': 百浦添御殿御普請日記 ''(Momourasoe udun gofushin nikki / Umundasui udun gofushin nikki)''
contributor
26,623

edits

Navigation menu