Ise Kameyama han

From SamuraiWiki
Jump to navigationJump to search

Kameyama han was a domain in Ise province, based at Kameyama castle. Over the course of the Edo period, the domain came to be ruled by a number of different clans.

Matsudaira Tadaaki was named lord of Kameyama in 1610, with a kokudaka of 50,000 koku. He was transferred to Yamato Kôriyama han nine years later, and replaced by Miyake Yasunobu; the domain's kokudaka was reduced to 20,000 koku at that time. The Itakura clan then became lords of Ise Kameyama from 1669 to 1710, and again from 1717 to 1744.[1]


  1. Chôsen tsûshinshi to Okayama, Okayama Prefectural Museum (2007), 61.