Difference between revisions of "Ibaraki Tsukasa"
m (→References: added Shinsengumi Members category)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 22:45, 7 January 2007
- Born: ?
- Death: 1867/6/14 (7/15/1867)
- Rank: Shinsengumi corporal (Gochô)
- Other names: Nobutada, Yoshitada
- Japanese: 茨木 司 (Ibaraki Tsukasa)
Ibaraki Tsukasa participated in the Sanjo Seisatsu Incident. He tried to join Goryo Eji but was refused. He asked Aizu han for permission to leave the Shinsengumi but was refused, so he commited Seppuku with Sano Shimenosuke, Tomikawa Juro and Nakamura Goro. His gravesite confirms this, stating that he committed suicide on 6/14/1867, however other sources state that he was actually killed by Ôishi Kuwajirô and others.
- Shinsengumi - Honor and Determination of the Mibu Rôshi (血誠新撰組-峻烈壬生浪士忠と斬), Rekishi Gunzô, Gakken, Japan, 2003
- Shinsengumi Zentaishi Tettei Guide (新選組全隊士徹底ガイド) Maeda Masaki
- J-Wikipedia Ibaraki Tsukasa