Kyoto Shugo Shoku
- Japanese: 京都守護職 (Kyouto shugo shoku)
The Kyoto Shugo Shoku, or Military Commissioner of Kyoto, was a post established by the Tokugawa shogunate during the Bakumatsu period. Matsudaira Katamori was appointed to the post in 1862, and was assigned to maintain the public peace of Kyoto and to guard the Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijô castle. His headquarters was located at Konkai Kômyô-ji.
- Kyoto Shugoshoku Shimatsu (京都守護職始末) Yamakawa Hiroshi