- Born: ?
- Death: 1867/6/14 (7/15/1867)
- Rank: Shinsengumi corporal (Gochô)
- Other names: Nobutada, Yoshitada
- Japanese: 茨木 司 (Ibaraki Tsukasa)
Ibaraki Tsukasa participated in the Sanjô Seisatsu Incident. He tried to join Goryô Eji but was refused. Then he asked Aizu han for permission to leave the Shinsengumi but was also refused. He and other 3 members Nakamura Gorô, Sano Shimenosuke, Tomikawa Jurô lost the way out and commited Seppuku.
His gravesite confirms this, stating that he committed suicide on 6/14/1867, however other sources state that he was actually killed by Ôishi Kuwajirô and others.
- Shinsengumi - Honor and Determination of the Mibu Rôshi (血誠新撰組-峻烈壬生浪士忠と斬), Rekishi Gunzô, Gakken, Japan, 2003
- Shinsengumi Zentaishi Tettei Guide (新選組全隊士徹底ガイド) Maeda Masaki
- J-Wikipedia Ibaraki Tsukasa