From SamuraiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Temmu 13 (天武十三年)
Timeline of 684
- Temmu 12/12/13 (684 Jan 5) Officials are dispatched on a land survey, to determine province boundaries.
- 684/5/14 Twenty-three immigrants from Paekche (including a number of Buddhist priests) settle in Musashi province.
- 684/10/1 The system of kabane was modified to include only eight titles.
- 684/10/3 Officials were again dispatched to determine the boundaries of the provinces.
- 684/10/14 A major earthquake struck. Roughly 500,000 shiro of land in Tosa province fell into the sea, and a new island emerged in the sea near Izu province.
Other Events of 684
Births and Deaths